Leon Perdigal, Reserve De Argentiers, ChateuNeuf Du Pape 2015, France

£45.00Price

Grenache makes up 65% of this blend with the remaining 35% made up of Syrah, Mourvedre and Cinsault. The grapes are hand harvested and following maceration they spend 6 months in oak. The wine has a complex bouquet with fruits and spices (thyme, rosemary and pepper) and a long, rewarding and silky finish

SML/LGE

    The Carpenters Arms

    Three Elm Lane, Tonbridge,

    Kent TN11 0AD

    • White Facebook Icon
    • White Twitter Icon
    • White Instagram Icon

    ©2020. The Carpenters Arms